Hi all, this is my first time with protobuf protocol and protobuf-net.

I have the following question. I read in a buffer of bytes one response
which contains two proto messages. I´m trying deserializate those messages.

I can deserializate the first one perfectly. But when i try to
deserializate de second one i have a deserialization wired exception:
"Invalid wire-type; this usually means you have over-written a file without
truncating or setting the length; see
http://stackoverflow.com/q/2152978/23354";

My code is de following:

            int valo = networkStream.Read(buffer, 0, buffer.Length);

            using (MemoryStream streamR = new MemoryStream(buffer))
            {
                try
                {
                    Command comando =
Serializer.DeserializeWithLengthPrefix<Command>(streamR,
PrefixStyle.Base128);
                    ChannelInfo chInfo =
Serializer.DeserializeWithLengthPrefix<ChannelInfo>(streamR,
PrefixStyle.Base128);
                }
                catch (Exception ex)
                {