Hi,

Protobuf is a nice work which saves me a lot of time.

Through my using, I find a bug as the following :

In some csharp source files such
as csharp/src/Google.Protobuf/Reflection/FieldDescriptor.cs, there are some
codes like :

throw new DescriptorValidationException(this, $"\"{Proto.TypeName}\" is not
> an enum type.");

or

string IDescriptor.FullName => Name;

It seems that this is due to mistakes in automatic code generation.

These codes cause the csharp project building failed.

This bug first occurs at the submission of
 72ec33676fd40ccfe719ace162fcf859ae9251bc.

I don't know if this is the right place to report bugs. I'm sorry if not,
can anyone tell me how to report it.

Thanks.