Hi

This is a nice project which saves me a lot of times.

During my use I find a bug in some csharp files such as
Reflection/FieldDescriptor.cs , Reflection/FileDescriptor.cs, etc

In those files there are some codes like :

throw new DescriptorValidationException(this, $"\"{Proto.TypeName}\" is not
> an enum type.");

or

 string IDescriptor.FullName => Name;

etc.

which make the csharp project build failed.

I suppose this is due to some mistakes with code generation.

It seems that this is first occured at the submission of
72ec33676fd40ccfe719ace162fcf859ae9251bc.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to report a bug. Please inform if
not.

Thanks.