The proton-j package doesn't seem to have a README or a LICENSE file
included.  The maven build can't run the tests as the directory
structure doesn't include all the necessary files (nor does it have
the same structure as the svn).

As an aside, the checkin for PROTON-85 caused failure of the tests
when run against proton-j.  This was due to Jython not converting
Python UUIDs to Java UUIDs.  I've now checked in a change to the shim
which handles this conversion (inelegantly) and the tests now pass.

-- Rob