To be honest, I've never really understood the point of the NO-JIRA thing.
What's the technical difference between NO-JIRA: blah and simply omitting
the PROTON-xxx? I can't see that it would significantly improve grepability
since either way you need to run a regex over the whole log string for
anything that matches PROTON-[0-9]+.

--Rafael