Hello,

I have written a C++ test client which connects to a C# server.
The server is configured with Microsoft Service Bus and Active directory.
The connection parameters I have are below..

Endpoint=sb://<MACHINE_NAME>/PerfTest;StsEndpoint=https://<MACHINE_NAME>:9355/PerfTest;RuntimePort=5671;ManagementPort=9355;TransportType=Amqp

I have downloaded the send.c example from the website, but this does not
have the SSL configuration.
(http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-proton-0.5/messenger/c/examples/)

I know the certificate setup is correct as I have a C# client working on the
machine.

So far in the code for the test client, I have added calls to the following
certificate API's
        pn_messenger_set_private_key
        pn_messenger_set_certificate
        pn_messenger_set_trusted_certificates

However, the code is always failing in messenger.c:pn_transport_config.

I can see that I need to configure the SSL calls, but I cannot work this out
from the documentation.

Any help would be much appreciated.

TheLoneStranger