Hi,

----- Original Message -----

Can you post your code that sets up SSL?

> However, the code is always failing in messenger.c:pn_transport_config.

Can you post output of the failure - what error(s) are you getting.

> I can see that I need to configure the SSL calls, but I cannot work this out
> from the documentation.

There's test Messenger clients written in C that you can use to test out SSL.
These are the msgr-send and msgr-recv clients (in the tests/tools/apps/c
directory of the source repo).

If you want your client to authenticate the server, you'll need to provide the
CA database (a PEM file) via the -T option.  Optionally, if you want the server
to authenticate the client, you'll also have to provide the client's
self-identifying certificate (also a PEM file) via the -C option, the private
key used to sign the client's self-identifying certificate (PEM file) if not
already present in the certificate itself.  Finally, you'll need to provide the
password used to unlock the client's certificate (via the -P argument).

Also - although it is written in Python - there is a test that checks SSL
authentication in the tests/python/proton_tests/ssl.py file.  You may also want
to see the README.txt file in tests/proton/python_tests/ssl_db for details
regarding how to configure your certs.