Yeah, there was a discussion on the list a while back. They were originally
created for testing purposes, and were proving to be difficult to maintain.
We opted to remove them and have more resources to focus on bringing the
pure Java implementation up to parity with C. As far as I know you are the
only one who has attempted actually using them outside of our testing
framework. Is there a particular reason you were using it instead of the
pure Java impl?

--Rafael