I'd like to take a look at the proton-j issue that is preventing interop
with service bus. Do you know if it would be possible for me to reproduce
the proton-j issue myself? Ideally it would be nice to have a publicly
accessible amqp endpoint for service bus that we could use to pro-actively
verify interop prior to each release.

--Rafael