From: Rafael Schloming [mailto:r...@alum.mit.edu]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 10:38 AM
To: proton@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: Swig java bindings proton0.7

Yeah, there was a discussion on the list a while back. They were originally
created for testing purposes, and were proving to be difficult to maintain.
We opted to remove them and have more resources to focus on bringing the pure
Java implementation up to parity with C. As far as I know you are the only one
who has attempted actually using them outside of our testing framework. Is
there a particular reason you were using it instead of the pure Java impl?

--Rafael