I would like someone with better Python/SWIG expertise to take a look
at PROTON-687, at least to confirm if the python swig wrapper for
pn_delivery_set_context (and other similar "borrowed" references) are
the culprits, or the victims of a bug elsewhere.

I would like to update PROTON-581 (Schannel ssl for windows) for
changes in the SSL internal api and get it checked in.

I would also like to take a closer look at PROTON-660 (openssl on
Windows) or have someone else review it for rc1.