On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, 2014-11-06 at 16:00 -0500, Andrew Stitcher wrote:
> > On Thu, 2014-11-06 at 20:53 +0000, Dominic Evans wrote:
> > > Few minor things I noticed:
> > >
> > > 1) the github.com/Apache/qpid-proton mirror has been deleted, but the
> > > git.apache.org mirror remains? Intentional? The GitHub mirror is still
> > > useful for tracking forks...
> >
> > Ouch, what will happen to existing forks?
> >

> > > 2) there doesn't appear to be any linkage between JIRAs and commits
> > > anymore? Does someone need to enable that to point at git?
> >
> > I think that the existing information will just have gone as it was a
> > simple url to the svn repo put in the jira comments by a process
> > listening to the checkin stream. To migrate it would be a significant
> > effort for someone. I think this is a substantial loss of project
> > functionality - I would have voted against the migration if this loss
> > had been pointed out.
>
> Justin pointed out that the existing links still point to the old svn
> repo (readonly now) so this isn't that bad, however we should get
> something similar set up for git ASAP.

The git to JIRA integration does exist and was supposed to have been set up
with the initial migration. I believe it was simply overlooked. I posted a
comment to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8580, and I believe
the integration has been set up now, but I haven't tested it personally.

The comment trail on the above mentioned JIRA also indicates that the
github mirror will sync within 24 hours, so lets hope it will reappear.

As for the reviews issue, I'm not sure what the procedure is to get that
set up correctly. Does anyone else know?