Hi Everyone,

I'd like to propose spinning the first beta (or possibly just RC) for 0.9
sometime next week. We've been using alphas to get some early eyes on some
of the new APIs in this release. I think when Andrew's SASL work lands
there will be no remaining work for 0.9 in the category of major API
changes/improvements. That should hopefully put us in a position to quickly
test and stabilize things and get 0.9 out the door.

Please plan any work you're doing accordingly, it would be good to get 0.9
closed down quickly.

FYI, I am currently traveling, so I'll only be online intermittently over
the next two weeks. I will be checking in next week though and assuming
there are no issues, I will spin the release as soon as Andrew's work has
landed.