Greetings,

I've been looking with great pleasure all the progress happening in
proton lately and I was wondering whether it'd be possible to have an
0.10 release cut soon.

There are some bugfixes I'm personally interested in but also some
important changes (specifically in the python bindings) that will make
consuming proton easier for users (OpenStack among those).

Is there a chance for the above to happen any time soon?

Can I push my request a bit further and ask for the py3k code to be
merged as well?

All the above are key pieces to make proton more consumable and allow
for services like OpenStack to fully adopt it.

Thanks,
Flavio

--
@flaper87