On 16/06/15 23:38 -0400, Rafael Schloming wrote:
I'd like to get the proton-j-reactor branch into 0.10 also. It should be ready
soon, so if py3k can be sorted and merged in a similar timeframe we could
target a release for the end of the month.

This sounds awesome, I think it can be done based on the latest email
from Ken about Py3K.

Thanks,
Flavio

--Rafael