On 22/06/15 14:14 -0400, aconway wrote:
On Tue, 2015-06-16 at 23:38 -0400, Rafael Schloming wrote:
I'd like to get the proton-j-reactor branch into 0.10 also. It should
ready soon, so if py3k can be sorted and merged in a similar
timeframe we
could target a release for the end of the month.

The C++ and Go bindings are also close to ready. I would not advocate
delaying the release just for them if there are already key features
that people are asking for, but if we can get them ready in time it
would be good to include them.

I think there's no harm on waiting 'til next week but it'd be nice to
get it out by the end of June.

Does the above sound sane?


On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 3:32 PM, Flavio Percoco <fla...@redhat.com>

> Greetings,
> I've been looking with great pleasure all the progress happening in
> proton lately and I was wondering whether it'd be possible to have
> an
> 0.10 release cut soon.
> There are some bugfixes I'm personally interested in but also some
> important changes (specifically in the python bindings) that will
> make
> consuming proton easier for users (OpenStack among those).
> Is there a chance for the above to happen any time soon?
> Can I push my request a bit further and ask for the py3k code to be
> merged as well?
> All the above are key pieces to make proton more consumable and
> allow
> for services like OpenStack to fully adopt it.
> Thanks,
> Flavio
> --
> @flaper87
> Flavio Percoco

Flavio Percoco

Attachment: pgpwezXbuXECi.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to