+1

I tested the python bindings. Built the buindings through cmake and
ran tests. I also ran tox and tested the pip install process. It seems
to work as expected.

Thanks

On 11/08/15 21:08 +0100, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
Hi all,

I have put up a third cut for 0.10, please test it and vote accordingly.

Since RC2 there have been fixes for PROTON-978, PROTON-975, and PROTON-899.

The release archive and sig/checksums can be grabbed from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/proton/0.10-rc3/

Maven artifacts for the Java bits can be found in a temporary staging repo at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1042

It is tagged as 0.10-rc3. You may need to fetch the tags explicitly to
see it, e.g: "git fetch --tags"

Regards,
Robbie

--