I ran the tests under Ubuntu 14.04 (for amd64) running an x86_64 Linux kernel (using Docker). All of the tests, including the SSL tests pass.

-Ted

On 08/13/2015 09:56 AM, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
I have run up a fresh Ubuntu 14.04.3 install didn't see any issues
(once I figured out what packages to install to get the tests all
running). Can you elaborate on the problem you are seeing?

Robbie