On 08/13/2015 03:20 PM, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
To clarify, my run was also using the x86_64 / amd64 version, using a VM.

Neither of us have been able to reproduce what Andrew saw, so unless
we can get a better idea what it is specifically then I am inclined to
say that we proceed. If there is an issue and it can be identified,
I'm sure it will be joined by others once a larger group of folks can
actually get there hands on a release, and I'll happilly cut a 0.10.1
to address them if fixes are available.

+1

Robbie