I'm trying to use Qpid Proton ruby bindings to send and receive messages to and
from an Azure Service Bus Queue.

I'm using the latest Qpid from
https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton.<https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton>

It's build and installed, the gem is installed as well and I'm using the
send.rb and recv.rb examples scripts without issues.

However the messages received by recv.rb are never acknowledged and removed
from the queue. If I run recv.rb multiple times in a row, the same messages are
received over and over again.

I added the call to accept the message after receiving it but that didn't help.

tracker = messenger.get(msg)

messenger.accept(tracker)

The message stays in the queue even when it's accepted.

I also tried the same test using the C recv.c example (adding the
pn_messenger_accept call ) and I get exactly the same result.

Am I using the API wrong? Is 'accept' not the right way to acknowledge a
message?

Or could it be an incompatibility issue with Azure Service Bus?

Thanks in advance.

Philippe

<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>