+1, +1.

I'm ok with both these changes.

Proton dump was handy on some occasions when new clients were sending bogus
frames that got confused by Wireshark. Normally Wireshark is fine but
proton-dump is a good authority. It was probably more useful in proton's
infancy and is unused today.

I use a minimum CMake of 2.8.11 on my windows systems.

--Chuck