On 28/02/16 15:59, Kai wrote:
I was trying to find some examples or documentation regarding how to use
SASL in Proton but did not find anything so far. Can you point me into the
right direction? In particular I am interested in determining the identity
of a client that has been authenticated as part of a TLS handshake (if
that's possible) ...

In the c api, pn_ssl_get_remote_subject() gets you the subject field of the certificate. In python that is exposed as a remote_subject property on the ssl object associated with the transport.

I'm not sure if/how the java api's offer the behaviour, anyone else able to comment on that?