hi mislav,

> See this API documentation (work by Seth Dillingham):
> http://www.truerwords.net/articles/web-tech/custom_events_ref.html

very interesting approach certainly.
maybe I should think about synthetic events to be part of my
implementation. but I can not but notice that the implementation by seth
is a bit too much for me.

I do like the synthetic event approach but the api he created appears
far too complicated to me. I mean you have to create publisher objects
just to fire an event rather than just make a function call to send a
message. I like colins suggestion of using an api similar to
Ajax.Responders far better for its simplicity.

what do you think?

cheers
/christian