> I support making it inline-compatible if all it takes is a couple of
> backslashes. However, we strongly advise W. Niu to change his CMS.

To be honest, I am not fond of that approach either, but it hasn't
caused too much problem yet. Well....not so large that would make me
want to dig into the code to change it. I must say though, it has been
a pain in the butt to debug the scripts (as you can imagine). I will
see what I can do to change it though. Btw, it is made internally in
my research group. As I said, I'm using it only for a research
project. Thanks for your advice.