Andrew Dupont wrote:
> Imagine you've got a page with some inline code that assigns stuff to
> DOMContentLoaded. Now imagine it's a fragment, not a full page, and
> you're loading it via Ajax.
>
> Jeff, my suggestion is to write your own Event.onReady function (or
> something like it) that wraps around the 1.6 event code.

If I remember correctly, this situation happens anytime a script
fragment just before </body></html> tries to attach a handler
onDOMContentLoaded: the content registers as loaded before the script
fragment can finish executing.

I found it essential that the wrapper account for situations where
events are attached to onDOMContentLoaded after onDOMContentLoaded has
fired.

- Ken Snyder