IMHO, "contentloaded" should be fired once, when the DOM of the
initial page is completely loaded and parsed by the browser.

YMMV, but you can add a global ajax responder and fire a
"fragmentloaded" (or so) custom event, and oberve that, or just use
text/javascript returns (note that this would well be something that
we consider for inclusion in the library!).

I think making contentloaded too magic breaks POLS.

best,
ghomas