Valentin, it's common knowledge that the object tag is problematic,
that's a browser issue though not a high priority for any framework to
fix. That is why it's described as your 'pet' problem. You could have
googled around to find this out yourself and that would have given you
a number of fixes for object related issues. Whining about it is only
keeping things off topic and wasting people's time.