POLS is a no-brainer here. Since this IS a legit line in javascript:

var n = new Number(4);

then saying:

Object.isNumber(n); => false

is ridiculous. Regardless of whether using "new Number" is preferred syntax
or not, its craziness to claim that that's a valid response for that
function.

-Jerod

--
Jerod Venema