On Nov 16, 1:58 am, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here is my take,
>
> I'm also altogether with this incoming pattern.
> PDoc blocks could indeed demarcate those sections, and be used to
> provide (browser|feature)-specific technical documentation.
> My proposal is the following (http://gist.github.com/25421)

I like it.

One nitpick: only one "implementation" of a particular method needs to
be PDoc'd, since we're documenting the public API and don't need to
inform the user about the internal differences between
implementations. We'd still have comments explaining what those
differences are, but they wouldn't be PDoc comments.

Cheers,
Andrew