Tobie,
I see that other tools complains with some of the syntax that has been
kept for years, not only JSLint.

I wonder why Caja is taken in so much more consideration than a
practice that always existed in the programming world.

Anyway nice these minor annoyances were fixed...So thanks Tobie and
Caja ;-)

Diego