OK, once I commented out that "File.utime" line, things went smoothly.
There was an error in the rendering stage that I had to correct
(something that was showing up with BlueCloth but not with RDiscount)
— so do a "git pull" once again. Then the docs will build.

The line that needs commenting out is a bug in Sprockets that I've
passed along to Sam, so expect a fix for that sometime soon.

T.J., let me know if you have any further problems.

Cheers,
Andrew