2009/4/7 Richard Quadling <rquadl...@googlemail.com>:
> 2009/4/7 T.J. Crowder <t...@crowdersoftware.com>:
>>
>>> Thanks.  With the latest, on Windows if I also comment out the atime
>>> line, building the docs goes through to completion.  However, the
>>> generated doc seems to have issues:  For instance, if I go into
>>> index.html, then choose "Language Section" from the menu, if I click
>>> on $A on the "Utilities" line on the page, I get a 404 for language
>>> \dollara.html.
>>
>> Can anyone build the docs without having that problem?  I just need to
>> know whether it's an issue with my setup.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> -- T.J.
>>
>> On Apr 3, 10:41 pm, "T.J. Crowder" <t...@crowdersoftware.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Andrew,
>>>
>>> Thanks.  With the latest, on Windows if I also comment out the atime
>>> line, building the docs goes through to completion.  However, the
>>> generated doc seems to have issues:  For instance, if I go into
>>> index.html, then choose "Language Section" from the menu, if I click
>>> on $A on the "Utilities" line on the page, I get a 404 for language
>>> \dollara.html.
>>>
>>> Haven't had a chance to try Ubuntu yet.
>>>
>>> -- T.J.

> Please hold, your call will be answered shortly.
> --
> -----
> Richard Quadling
> Zend Certified Engineer : http://zend.com/zce.php?c=ZEND002498&r=213474731
> "Standing on the shoulders of some very clever giants!"

[07/04/2009 10:26:41] [D:\Personal
Files\Downloads\Software\Programming\Javascript\Prototype\master] []
>rake doc
(in D:/Personal
Files/Downloads/Software/Programming/Javascript/Prototype/master)
rm -rf D:/Personal
Files/Downloads/Software/Programming/Javascript/Prototype/master/doc

    Parsing source files: C:/DOCUME~1/RichardQ/LOCALS~1/Temp/pdoc.2796.0.
    Parsing completed in 51.437 seconds.

    Generating documentation to: D:/Personal
Files/Downloads/Software/Programming/Javascript/Prototype/master/doc.
    Documentation generated in 566.789 seconds.

      Sections:            3
      Utilities:           7
      Namespaces:          34
      Mixins:              1
      Classes:             23
      Constructor methods: 11
      Constants:           0
      Class methods:       46
      Instance methods:    208
      Class properties:    2
      Instance properties: 9

So far so good.

But ...

file:///D:/Personal%20Files/Downloads/Software/Programming/Javascript/Prototype/master/doc/dom/dollar.html
file:///D:/Personal%20Files/Downloads/Software/Programming/Javascript/Prototype/master/doc/dom/dollardollar.html
file:///D:/Personal%20Files/Downloads/Software/Programming/Javascript/Prototype/master/doc/dom/dollarf.html
file:///D:/Personal%20Files/Downloads/Software/Programming/Javascript/Prototype/master/doc/language/dollara.html
file:///D:/Personal%20Files/Downloads/Software/Programming/Javascript/Prototype/master/doc/language/dollarh.html
file:///D:/Personal%20Files/Downloads/Software/Programming/Javascript/Prototype/master/doc/language/dollarr.html
file:///D:/Personal%20Files/Downloads/Software/Programming/Javascript/Prototype/master/doc/language/dollarw.html

are all missing.

Others may also be missing.

--
-----