Hi Robert,

It's a cool idea, but the complexity starts getting explosive
(particularly for unit testing).

If 2.0 is going to have substantial API changes (and I think it is --
Element wrappers, for one), I'd say we should save up the list of
things that -- like Joran's units thing, "Enumerable.includes" vs.
"Enumerable.include" -- probably should change, and then do them
wholescale at that point.

My two pence...