Izador, by your logic shouldn't all static methods should be up-cased -
Math.random, String.fromCharCode, Date.now, etc? They are all unique and,
for all intents and purposes, canonical.

Or to put it another way, what is the difference between "f(x) = x" and
"f(x) = x+1"... why would the former be up-cased, but not the latter?

My vote goes to lower-case.  It's easier to type, and I don't see enough of
a distinction to warrant special casing.

- rwk