I've used the Enumerable methods and the core stuff like Function.bind
and Class.create in whatever ECMA flavor the Adobe programs
use(Indesign & Photoshop) so I'm sure it's possible to leverage some
things from prototype in your program.

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/photoshop/pdfs/JavaScriptReferenceGuide.pdf

--

http://positionabsolute.net