Hi bluezehn/Justin & All in this forums,
    THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!!!

    I think I'm able to solve the issue with different way. Space
issue varies from browser to browser. However, passing the value to the next
form can be achieved using afterUpdateElement parameter. I just realized
that the library does provide this option which can be used to pass values
for the selected item to the next page. Rather than passing the name (which
is causing space issues), I'm passing id using afterUpdateElement parameter
which works REAL GREAT!!!

Guys, thanks again for all your help!!!!

I'll try to use the new version of the library. In case, I'm stuck, I'll
post the question again!

Regards!