Hi,
     I also observed that the spaces appear properly in Forefox browser
although while scrolling through the list of names, it does not show the
spaces. But when you make the selection, the text box shows the actual
spaces in the text.

     This problem exist only with IE. It always shows 1 space. I tried
everything with <pre> tag, etc....but none of them seems to work. With pre
tag, the look n feel gets disturbed.

     I really need to use this library. Can any expert tell me a fix or work
around??

I really appreciate it....

Thanks in Advance!!