Hi there

I need a way to uniquely identify a particular AJAX request / response
cycle through some kind of shared unique ID or similar.

The reason for this is that I have an AJAX "status" display on a page
which keeps a history of AJAX requests and their success / failure
results, but at the moment I am assuming that so long as the URL is
the same, then the response must be related. This works OK, but if
there are two AJAX requests to the same URL everything goes out the
window.

I thought it must be possible to extend the Prototype Ajax object
somehow to achieve this, but I'm having no luck.

Can anyone suggest the best way to make this work?

Cheers,

Erin