Here's another vote for a prototype.js wiki...

It'd be great to have a central place where we could put all the "extra"
bits of code people have written in their libraries rather than having to
search through the google archives.

Also, there have been a couple times that I've wanted to update the docs
with a bit more info. Explain an example a bit more, show perhaps a "this is
a good pattern to use for situation XYZ", etc. I've replied back to the
appropriate lists with suggestions once or twice, but as TJ mentioned, I
think the gatekeepers might have just had a bit too much going on, so the
suggestions fell to the wayside.

-Jerod

--
Jerod Venema