Hey Jerod,

Yeah, I was asking about github because Prototype is already hosted
there, and the official script.aculo.us wiki is hosted there, so it
seemed logical to at least ask what the plan was.

Anyone who reads this group regularly will know that I'm a big
believer in we, the community, doing things for ourselves (such as
this group), rather than expecting the core group to do everything.
Over in the "Does Prototype have a future?" thread[1] (answer, btw:
YES), I raised the question of whether we should have a community site
just as we have this community group.  I got a couple of positive
putting something together.  It's just that I would tend to think
there wasn't any need if we had a wiki for Prototype like we do for
script.aculo.us.

But I'm putting something _very_ basic together now, using wikidot;
look for a thread on it in the next week or so.

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous/browse_thread/thread/08b3bbc96fbd5ad7