Awe, come on TJ :)

While I can see how his post is somewhat of a self promotion, I think he
means well. And, I think this sort of rallying is relevant to the OP's topic
(i.e. where might a prototype wiki live?).

Not meaning to propagate an argument around that question... just trying to
diffuse what I think could otherwise be construed as unjust harshness from
you TJ (I apologize profusely to you sir, for I know that's not how you
meant it to come off). Shadow means well, and Shadow, TJ also means well --
the important thing here is the community rallying and action being taken.

Shadow, your project sounds interesting, and you'd be served well I think to
get in touch with kangax and his guys at scripteka for a possible
collaboration.

Yay community!

--
Ryan Gahl