On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Walter Lee Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Try adding a handle div to your draggable element's layout, and style
> it to cover everything except the scrollbar area. Pass the classname
> of your handle DIV to the Draggable invocation as the value of the
> 'handle' property in the parameters. Alternatively, you can make the
> handle a visual cue, and restrict it to a visible band at the top of
> your element, like a Title bar in a Finder window.

Okay I have a div I am using as a handle now. That at least makes sense.

The docs, plus an e-mail someone else posted just before mine, have me
totally confused though. Which is correct:

or

Also, I am generating a unique ID for each 'window' div I pop up
(henche the numeric suffix number), currently I specify the new
Draggable thus:

var uid randomID();      #gerneates a unique ID via a function in a
script file included on all pages - it's working just fine :)
var handle = 'handle' + uid;
new Draggable('windowContainer' , { handle : handle });

Is that going to work?