Aha. What might be happening here is that the result of this Ajax
request is not "there" when your draggable code is invoked. Are you
running your draggable wire-up in the onComplete of your Ajax update?
If you do that, everything should be there by the time your code
runs. If not, you might need to add a microsecond or two of delay
before calling your 'new Draggable...' to let the browser get used to
the new content being there.

Walter