Hi,

> when i m using this code :new Element.insert(div, {top:content});

Two things come to mind:

1. What is assigned to "div"?  It's a variable in that
snippet...what's in it?

2. That syntax looks problematic to me.  "new Element.insert(div,
{top:content});" tries to use the function Element.insert as a
constructor.

Did you mean "(new Element('div')).insert({top: content});"?  I made
two changes there:  I put 'div' in quotes and used Element as the
constructor.

If the above doesn't help, try creating a small self-contained example
that demonstrates the problem and posting it to Pastie[1].  You might
figure it out by doing that, but if not it gives us a complete example
to look at.

[1] http://pastie.org

HTH,