hi

thanks for your response

more precisions:

i m using rico (2.0rc2) with protoype.js

and this code : http://pastie.org/302127
i don t write this code, just use it and try to understand it ;) (see
http://www.ajaxprojects.com/ajax/tutorialdetails.php?itemid=65)

all working fine with prototype.js (1.4) but when i m upgrading to
prototype.js 1.6

the line 6 (http://pastie.org/302127)  is not working as i say in my
at line 2501  (var div = new Element('div'), t =
Element._insertionTranslations.tags[tagName];)

new Element('div'), not working...but i don t know why

if i replace new Element('div') by document.createElement("div");

all working fine.