Hi Jonathan,

What is "this._question"?  Obviously update() works just fine in the
normal case, people would have noticed otherwise. :-)

Try this out:  http://pastie.org/304786

I can use divs or spans or whatever with that, no issues.

If you can create a small, self-contained example of the problem and
post it over there, people can help you figure it out.

@cyiam:

What kinds of problems were you having?  Could they be replicated in a