Hi,

I want to make a fade out effect on a div element ('main') of my page
every time the page is getting closed.

I wrote this code:

html:

javascript:
function onUnloadPage() {
        alert('onUnloadPage');
        Effect.Fade('main', { duration: 0.5 });
}

The alert is correctly displayed, but the fade effect is not applyed
on the 'main' div element.
Just to make a trial, I've associated the same function on an
'onclick' event of a link in the page and the fade effect works...

I also tryed to use the onbeforeunload event, but with same result.

Where am I wrong?