That one uses the hidden divs  and is really not a good idea for a few of
reasons ..

Firstly:-                 speed of page loading ... if all of your content
is on the first page it will tak a long time to load all of it
Secondly:-             if the user has javascript disabled in the site then
the whole site becomes unaccessible due to nothing being able to "unhide"
the hidden content on the page.
Thirdly:                this may be the most important if you want good SEO
.. googlebot and other spiders will see the hidden content as spam and you
will get sandboxed from their search results when they crawl your page

What i would do is somehting like this ...

Setup the menu on the right with <a href="blah">Contact</a>
have prototype listen to the said anchors and execute an Ajax Request
pulling in the relevant data from the url of the anchor or whatever.
Build each page to be accessible via an ajax request and as a clickable
link - this way if javascript is diabled then the browser follows the URL
path, if its enabled it simply does the ajax request ... ocne you have the
data you can do whatever effects you want on it to bring it into focus ..

I believe this to be the best method for you as no-1 wants a sandboxed site
!!