Hi!  I'm fairly new to script.aculo.us and have been experimenting
with Effect.Appear.  What I want to happen is when my page loads,
multiple divs (say about 20), would appear one at a time at about 2
secs an interval, from left to right.  I figured out how to do that
with one div, using the demo of Effect. Appear.  Here's how I wrote
it:

background:#c2defb; border:1px solid #333;"></div>

I'm not sure if that's correct, but it worked.  My problem is how
would I do it for multiple divs?  And onload, NOT onClick -- which is
the original from the demo.

Thanks in advance!