Hi Alex,

Thanks for the reply.

Generic Ajax.Request code:

new Ajax.Request(URL, {
        method: 'post',
        parameters: OPTIONS,
        onSuccess: function(transport) { console.log('Request success'); }
});

And my extension:

Ajax.Responders.register({
        onComplete: function(request) {
                console.log('Global success');

'Global success' message logged everytime an Ajax.Request is
completed. But the problem is that 'Global success' message is logged
after 'Request success' message. What i want is to be able to check
response and validate (if necessary, stop onSuccess event) before
every Ajax.Request onSuccess event called.